All Discussions Tagged 'dogs' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urban Coyotes: Neighbors in a Frenzy

Urban coyotes live in just about every city in the US and many in Canada. Usually the resident humans don't even notice them, so skilled ar…

Started by Vicky Hay

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

Dog Aggression in Neighbor's Dog

This is not the first time I brought up s concern about this dog being somewhat aggressive toward me and very aggressive toward another sma…

Started by Holly

12 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Holly

Woof To Wash...You Gotta See This!

This isn't about corgis but it's about dogs...assistant dogs to be exact (we call them service dogs here). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z

Started by Linda

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Linda

Strange/Rude Things You Hear While Walking the Corgi(s)?

While out walking the dogs with my boyfriend's sister, the guy on the corner was out on his front lawn, and was clearly drunk. "Out walkin'…

Started by Shippo & Koga Corgis

97 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Maple (owners Alicia n Orlando)

Dental Cleaning In An Older Corgi

We had a discussion just recently about doing dental cleaning for our older dogs so I wanted to relay my experience. Katie had her teeth cl…

Started by Linda

7 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by SJK

Corgis Wearing Clothes

It appears that Corgis love wearing clothes.  Or at least we assume our Corgis love wearing clothes and make them wear things.  :)  Do you…

Started by Lauren Cunningham

30 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Bark Bark Bark!!

My neighbor got a dog last summer :) it's a cute beagle and his name is Buddy.  The problem I'm having is that he barks and it's that loud…

Started by Lexia Scott

7 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

Bear safety, backpacking, dogs

Someone asked me about tips re. bear safety in the backcountry.  This is way too big a topic to cover here, but here are some general tips…

Started by John Wolff

13 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Advice for adding a second dog?

We are adopting a second corgi.  I am wondering if anyone has advice on how to successfully bring the new dog into the family? The two…

Started by Finnley Mae

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Finnley Mae

Cutest/Ugliest Dog Breeds

Obviously most people on this website are going to pick corgis as the cutest or one of the cutest breeds of dogs. I was curious though what…

Started by Bartleby

4 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by DudeWheresMyCorgi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by