All Discussions Tagged 'health' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healing thoughts, please

Please keep fingers crossed that all is okay with my best buddy. Last year at this time she was Dx'd with lymphoma and we did a course of c…

Started by Chris Payerl

26 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by rosemary

Fitness tracker for Corgi?

I’m thinking about getting an activity monitor for Rosie, like Whistle or Fitbark. Has anyone used something like this for a corgi? Did it…

Started by Mary and Rosie

0 May 11, 2015

Preparing for a Corgi Puppy

Hey guys, My husband and I are getting our Pem Corgi puppy on April 6 and are wanting to prepare as much as possible. Our breeder is giving…

Started by Paige Coffer

13 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

Sophie Update

We are about a month and a half into Sophie's chemo treatments. She started off great, then had trouble with the third treatment and wound…

Started by Chris Payerl

4 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Linda

Mini Corgi?

Hi there,  I have a 10 month old female Corgi named Lucille who weighs 12lbs. I got her from a BYB at 5.5 weeks old because her mother wee…

Started by Lexsey Lanzotti

7 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Denis J.

Vitamins for Corgi

Hi everyone!! Oski is a 6 month old male corgi, and he's been very healthy. I usually give him 1 tablet of GNC Mega Multivitamin for puppy…

Started by oskithecorgi

0 Aug 10, 2014

Blobby round nodule on upper gums

Hi, my 10 year old corgi, Maggie, has a small blobby piece of gum near one of her teeth in her upper gums. It's been there awhile but latel…

Started by Maggie Moo & Guardian

3 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Maggie Moo & Guardian

EPI study, corgis needed

I am passing this along for my friend, whose corgi has EPI.EPI is Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency. This means the pancreas is not produci…

Started by Geri & Sidney

2 May 2, 2014
Reply by Ashley Vicari

Puppy vomiting

Took Maxen to get his shots on Saturday and he threw up at home about an hour later.  He just seemed very groggy and not like himself for t…

Started by Anya Q.

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Anya Q.

Food

The breeder is currently feeding the puppies Iams but we definitely want to switch to a different brand.  We bought a small bag of his curr…

Started by Anya Q.

4 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by