All Discussions Tagged 'paws' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A couple of questions from a new corgi owner

Hello everyone! I decided to join this community after adopting a 7 months old pembroke who was rescued along with around 15other dogs fro…

Started by Lottie

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Lottie

Cleaning Muddy Paws (one method)

Mishka and I moved into an apartment last year and I instantly missed having a front porch with a hose. Because the apartment complex ha…

Started by Beca and Mishka

3 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

Wrapping the front Paws

Mochi has some torn up paws due to her escape tatctics at my sister-in-law's back yard on Sunday. She is fine and wasn't hit by any cars bu…

Started by Mochi The Corgi

5 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

Yeast between toes?

Hi all,   Our pup, Merlin has a bad yeast infection in two separate areas between his toes on his back feet - lots of reddish brown greasy…

Started by Merlin's Moms

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Cracked Paws

Just a simple question. I noticed today that Charlie had dry cracked paws and from what I remember my parents(family dog) lab growing up ne…

Started by Avyon

0 Feb 21, 2010

Snow Paws

Like many of the Corgis out there, Monty LOVES the snow. Fortunately for him DC area has gotten over 45 inches in the last week. I keep our…

Started by Monty'sMom

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

paws

Why some corgi have big paws, and some have small paws? Even though they are both pembroke welsh corgi?

Started by Kaisdy

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Update on Nail Clipping Issues

Hi everyone...just wanted to give a quick update on the issues I'd mentioned before with Heidi and cutting her nails. Due to her already be…

Started by Allison Musick

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Mel K

Rash Between Toes?

Emma has been licking her front paws a lot, between the toes and she seems to be swollen. I'm thinking she probably got some kind of bacter…

Started by Angie DesPeaux

11 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Do all Corgis have white paws?

Both of my Corgis have white feet. Rosie has white socks on three of her legs with white paws and one back leg with a white paw and no whit…

Started by Laurie

41 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Tekozi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by