All Discussions Tagged 'play' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noisy Player

Percy is a very very loud player - you can hear him from across the dog park just about. When he gets really into it/finds another dog that…

Started by Katie Heisel

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Exercise before fully vaccinated?

I have a new Corgi puppy, she is 10 weeks old.  She is SUCH a doll.  I work 8-4:30 M-F and I live alone with my Chihuahua.  I am trying to…

Started by Jenna

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by Jenna

Bitey behavior

Hi there, my puppy Rosie is a little over six months old. Over the last several weeks she has developed a habit of play biting her humans w…

Started by Laura Toops

5 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

What do others say about your corgis during play?

Since we started taking Jerry to the dog park a few weeks ago, I have been really pleased with his behavior, learning ability, social strid…

Started by Marina Holshevnikoff

21 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Holly

Goro from Japan play date

If you're a fan of Goro the Welsh Corgi in Japan - you'll love this play date video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEgud2GDT2E&list=TL

Started by Mickey

0 Nov 12, 2013

Trying to get my girl to play with a soccer ball

Corgis are herding dogs right? Mine's a mix with a Red Heeler, so you'd figure between the two she'd have gotten some of that instinct. I'v…

Started by Kat & Lainie

11 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

How do you play with your corgi?

Hello all, My husband is a scientist, and this research study came to his attention. http://www.scientificamerican.com/citizen-science/pr

Started by Kim Ales-Yan

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Shauna, Jeff, and Regi

Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

I'm curious what the exercise regime for your corgi(s) is on the average day? Leash walking? Off-leash walking? Fetch? Laser? Tug? Playmate…

Started by Carla

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

Corgi Play Etiquette

Hi, I have been searching for another post on this topic, but have not found one.  My corgis play great together, but I am wondering a few…

Started by Lindsey Corkern

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Brooke Busteed

Herding vs Hurting

Today on my walk a black and tan coonhound ran up to Franklin and a fun play session began. As it got more intense Franklin started herding…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by