All Discussions Tagged 'puppy' (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What color is my corgi?

Started by Natalie Allred

10 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Beth

puppy biting HARD, nothing seems to help!

Hello everyone, this is my first forum post here. After two years of wanting a corgi and thoroughly preparing ourselves for it, we finally…

Started by Verena and Marie

8 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Emma

New Puppy

Hi all! Just got our new corgi pup yesterday. Hubby and I were ready for another dog after having to help Sophie cross the Bridge in Decemb…

Started by Chris Payerl

5 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Beth

Separation Anxiety

I was wondering if anyone could help me out as I'm feeling a little lost on what to do for our 6 month old puppy to help him with his separ…

Started by Katie Heisel

7 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Katie Heisel

Lots of Morning Scratching!

Hello Everyone! We've noticed that Bear has been scratching his back leg (and sometimes the front legs) a lot in the mornings (sometimes to…

Started by Gail Schwam

3 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Cardigans

This is our beautiful cardigan pup. Her mom was a deep red one, the breeder said she would become a blond - not a deep red. I'm kinda thin…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Aggressive Corgi Puppy..How to stop biting?

Hello! I have a new baby Pembroke  We've just welcomed her into the family this week and I tell you she has adjusted just fine! She's a dol…

Started by Jennifer Brianne

8 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Kathy Firestone

Pembroke Welsh Corgi Growth Chart?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a growth chart/percentile chart for corgis. I took my 13 week old puppy to the vet today, and she weighe…

Started by Alia, David & Ein

37 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Brenda & Pemmy

Tips for Puppy Biting

Hello all! Our little guy is currently 5 months old and he's doing great with most things like learning commands, housetraining and is get…

Started by Katie Heisel

6 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Katie Heisel

Looking for a corgi pup

Hi everyone, I know right now is not a good time to be looking for a Corgi pup.  I know  I should have started this search long before Chri…

Started by Amy

0 Jan 6, 2016

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service