All Discussions Tagged 'walking' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walking funny with lumps under skin

Hi all, My corgi, Cody, started nipping at his hindquarter a couple days ago. He has had hot spots before, but I didn't see any red skin, s…

Started by Cody

0 Feb 6, 2020

Any pointers for getting walks off to a good start?

Our little guy Toski just came home three days ago.  He's nine weeks old.  So far, he's doing great!  Very laid back, learned "sit" in reco…

Started by Kylee Karre

2 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Starry

Charlie REALLY wants to say "hi"

This is an issue that's been driving me nuts. My pembroke, Charlie, is almost 2 1/2. He's pretty good on a leash (minus some pulling when h…

Started by Adrien

10 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Beth

Leash Walking Advice: Lagging

Anyone have any tips for a lagger? When we walk, like most dogs Maddie likes to go ahead.   She doesn't pull, so we regularly let her walk…

Started by Beth

24 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

WALKING BACKWARDS

Mowgli has the funny habit of walking backwards when he gets excited.  If I have his food bowl, for example, he will get in front of me and…

Started by Anna Morelli

16 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Strange/Rude Things You Hear While Walking the Corgi(s)?

While out walking the dogs with my boyfriend's sister, the guy on the corner was out on his front lawn, and was clearly drunk. "Out walkin'…

Started by Shippo & Koga Corgis

97 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Maple (owners Alicia n Orlando)

Training Help, Specifically Leash Behavior

So I realize Winston is a little old to be having these issues. And I admit I probably should have addressed this behavior when he was youn…

Started by Tori

20 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Weippert

Walking question

Hi, I was wondering at what point I can increase the distance of Pepper's walks. I walk her around the block twice a day but I'd like to st…

Started by Pepper

13 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jane

Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

I'm curious what the exercise regime for your corgi(s) is on the average day? Leash walking? Off-leash walking? Fetch? Laser? Tug? Playmate…

Started by Carla

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

Suddenly laying down on walks?

Appa's been going on walks for a couple weeks now since she's up on all her shots finally. She loved it for the first week and a half and n…

Started by Appa and Iroh

17 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by