All Discussions Tagged 'weight' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food by weight NOT CUPS!

Our boy has been weird with food since we got him -- not interested in eating his food much -- but now he's older I'm not so stressed about…

Started by Bea S

13 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Bea S

Mini Corgi?

Hi there,  I have a 10 month old female Corgi named Lucille who weighs 12lbs. I got her from a BYB at 5.5 weeks old because her mother wee…

Started by Lexsey Lanzotti

7 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Denis J.

Jumbo size corgi pup

Max weighs 15.03lbs at 15 weeks.  He's not by any means overweight, we can feel his ribs perfectly and his waist is pretty well defined.  I…

Started by Anya Q.

9 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Linda

Weight & Food

Hello! Monja and I just got back from the vet who said he is 20 pounds on the dot. Monja is about 7 months old. He doesn't really seem over…

Started by Melyssa

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Franklin why must you worry me so!?

Well Franklin is at it again with his health stuff. Lately I've been noticing he's been looking mighty skinny so I decided to take him to t…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

10 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Corgi pup is home!- w/Day 2 update

UPDATE: So I'm seriously toying with the name Houdini. This little bugger is the ultimate escape artist and I'm guessing that is how he end…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

51 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Mickey

Feeding Habits

Hi all! We adopted our male Pembroke, Macaroni, in late December of last year and I'm having a little trouble with feeding. When we adopted…

Started by Whitney

3 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Whitney

just a suggestion for those who need to cut their corgi's nails (also, is my dog getting fat?)

hi all, i just wanted to share something really cool i learned. now i don't know about y'all but i used to be soo scared of clipping my dog…

Started by Amber and Kirby

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Derrik and Wrigley

How long until your puppy gets a "corgi" shape?

I have a 9 month old 25 lb. male corgi. He is not the best eater, in fact he is very picky. He eats about 1/2 to 1 cup of Fromm's per day.…

Started by Kodiak

22 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Jen, Brody & Buddy

Food Question

So with my corgi puppy arriving at the end of the month, I've been giving a lot of thought to what I will be feeding my little bundle of fu…

Started by Yuki & Ellie

11 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by