What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Texas Oklahoma shooter---Shooter Windy Corner Work Of Art----Windy Skippy John Jones----Skippy Fancy Red Valentine---Fancy Shannas Shiny star---Shiny Angel among Us---Angel Boot Scootin Boogie----Boogie
My Corgi's registered name is Pemberley's Elizabeth Darcy, but I just call her Lizzy. I feel so unimaginative when it comes to nicknames as I just have a tendency to call her Pooty. I am getting a new corgi in five weeks, she is a tri-color and her name is Pooka, the Old Irish word for ghost. I'm thinking of calling her Pookie. That way I'll have Pooty and Pookie. lol
As an Austen fan I love Lizzy! Should you ever get a boy you have to name him Mr. Darcy :)
I have a RILEY...after "Life of Riley" I call him Sweetie Pie, Mama's Sweet Boy, Punkin
My corgi is Izi.

Nicknames include: Izi-Bear, Bear Bear, Isabelle, Izi B, Bunny Butt, Bell Bell, Baby Girl, Pup Pup, Corgi Girl
we love calling lance puppy...lol..even though hes not a pupy any more.
Haha, I call all dogs "puppy." Even like 150 pound irish wolfhounds
My pups are Orion and Laika. Orion after the greek mythological character that was turned into a constellation and Laika after the first dog in space (I thought it went well with Orion)

My brother calls both of them "corgs", short for corgis, and we'll call Orion "Ori" (pronounced oar-ee) or "Shorty" and we'll call Laika "Laikers" or "Laikey"
Or there's always "DOOFUS! GET OVER HERE!" when they're doing something silly
My Molly is actually Vermilion's Good Golly Miss Molly! A name that was well chosen! We're not very creative with the nicknames - she gets Mollydog-pollywog a lot, Molly Pop sometimes (sung like the song Lolly Pop), Miss Molly, Princess Molly, Babygirl, and SassyGirl - all depending on her mood. My 6 year old nephew calls her the Turtle (short legs) and his Dad calls her the Sail dog (ears).
We call Lobo
-LB
-Bubu
-Giiigiii
-Lobito ( lil wolf )
-Potito ( lil butt )
-trouble maker
-Baby obito
We have Guinness, who is named after the Irish beer. The first day we had him I squeezed his little leg and commented on how stout it was, and my husband piped up with Guinness Irish Stout. Nicknames for him are Little Dog, Fat Dog, Guinn, Fuzzbutt, Bud.

Then we have Finnegan, who is also named after an Irish beer, as well as the song Finnegan's Wake. We tried to find a Welsh beer, but nothing sounded right. So we decided to stick with an Irish name, since we love all things Irish. We love all things Japanese too, and we have a siamese cat named Geisha, but Japanese names just didn't fit our corgis. Finnegan is young so there's not a lot of nicknames for him yet, but we do have Finn and Little Finn for him. We have been calling him Goofy because his ears are so funny looking right now.
We have Thomas Jefferson (tom terrific, big boy)
Patrick Henry (Pats, Patser, lover boy) and
Benjamin Franklin (Ben. Bennie, baby boy)

and our first corgi was george washington, nicknamed georgie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service