RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Darwins Raw...Riley and Maggie May get a variety...beef, chicken, turkey, bison and…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Jun 22, 2015 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Winnie is still a baby...just like a child she requires patience.   Please don't yel…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Nov 24, 2013 to I am fed up with my Corgi!

17 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp

"Neilie...My corgi kids eat Darwins Raw and love it...if they need to eat kibbles I f…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Oct 5, 2012 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Has Maggie been vaccinated recently...maybe an allergic reaction.  "

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Apr 27, 2012 to Violent Seizure

12 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"Our first Corgi Tucker was a power chewer, he ate a piece of a Kong rubber bone (did…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Feb 25, 2011 to Help! Rocky Swallowed a piece of his chew toy!

8 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Bingley

"Rebecca Marie...I am a worrier too.   I don't think I could leave my pups out by the…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Dec 28, 2010 to worried about stealing

43 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"I wouldn't put anything past our smart little fur babies...if left to their own devi…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Dec 3, 2010 to Ate an entire bag of Treats

23 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Look into Primal Raw dog food. I think, if you read the list of ingredients, you wil…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Oct 19, 2010 to Raw Diet

13 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

"I have found that Elk antler is better than deer antler. My first corgi chewed on de…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Oct 14, 2010 to Dog Bones

18 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Occasionally...Riley grabs a used fabric softner sheet that I have accidentally drop…"

RILEY, MAGGIE and Christine Kemp replied Oct 11, 2010 to What does your corgi get his/her mouth on that they shouldn't??

62 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service