2 Cardigans need forever home - Ontario, Canada *Adopted Jan 11th 2011

Shelly Cam in Ontario have 2 Cardigans that needs forever home.
Sam is 2.5 years old, neutered.
Amie is 1, a fluffy cardigan, intact.
For more information, please email Shelly directly at shelley@yasashiikuma.com
Pedigrees are attached.

Views: 315

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah man!  If I had my health back and could contribute to the taking care of these guys, we could take them both.  I really wish I could take them both :(   I hope they find a great home.  They are both great looking kids!  And not too far from us...

Great news! I just talked to Sam and Amie's new family, we'll be taking a 6 hrs road trip to Ottawa this weekend :) Lets hope the weather will cooperate and our snow tires can handle the road condition.

This is probably one of the fastest and smoothest rescue missions we've ever done. Sam and Amie were surrendered by their mother who's currently in a woman's shelter, father is in jail because of domestic violence.

The dogs made the long journey back to their responsible breeder via 4 families across the province in 1 week. Unfortunately their breeder just had a litter of pups, so a foster ad was posted on Corgi-L. Last Thursday night - Sam Bates of Sunshine Corgi Rescue in Florida emailed me, I contacted Shelley and offered my assistance last Friday, 4 hours drive later they're in Toronto with my pack :) 

Folks, take a moment and give your dogs a long hug, every dog deserves a forever loving home, but not every dog gets one. I'm very thankful that Sam and Amie were surrendered and given a second chance.

A huge thank you to the 4 families who transported them through the province of Ontario. Shelly - a responsible breeder who took them back and worked hard to find them a new home. Sam Bates of Sunshine Corgi rescue- a great mentor and rescue extraordinaire. All the members who helped spread the word, your messages and emails are very powerful.

It's an honour to serve this breed with y'all. Thank you for being a part of something special!

Sam & Silvia

Founders

MyCorgi.com

Your so  right Sam, what a honor, this is so heart warming!!  im so proud of you all for a job well done!!!

I certainly hope the women in question finds a safe home as well...my best to her and her situation..

Thanks for the up date, it made my day!
I am very glad to know that they have found a home!  You are right...all dogs do deserve a forever, loving home.  Thank you for all the help you give them!

Wow, what a touching rescue!!  I am so glad Amie and Sam found a home.  What a great team effort by everyone involved, how awesome.  :)  They both are so cute.  

Glad to hear the Mom is out of her bad situation, hopefully she can eventually get back on her feet. 

How wonderful!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service