I just read that a Bully Stick is a dried bull penis. Is that true?

Views: 456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats hilarious@!! thanks for sharing...hahaha he couldn't even keep a straight face!
Hahahaha, I was pretty horrified when I found that out too, but the dogs sure love them!
The dogs love them and they are much harder than regular raw hide so I don't think they can swallow pieces as easily.
Yes they are. Dogs love them. They're cool because the kind of uh.. tissue that they are becomes really fibrous and sticky so it's harder for the dogs to get big pieces off.
Also I love buying the yard long one. The dogs carry them around so proud!
Haha hehe!
Well, if the human can Rocky Mountain Oysters, then our pups can have their bully sticks!
lol, so true ...
thats right! haha
Yes they are, and my dogs go nuts for them (LOL). Hey, protein is protein after all.
EWWWWW.....i never knew this but i am so glad i found out what it was lol i have never bought one for him but now i never will!
Oh stop! At least they are using a part of the bull and making it into something useful! When I open up that bag it smells like a geriatric urology floor!
Haha, that's true! And I agree, they are putting that part of the bull to good use. I don't get the squemishness, I just found it amusing the first time I found out, and my kids and I laugh when we see the super-long ones at the pet store> Hehehehe.
Costco sells a dozen foot-long bully sticks for $20, a great deal!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service