What is the strangest, most extravagant thing you have bought or done for your corgi?  Me, I just confessed to my mother that I am having a custom deck of playing cards made with Twinkie's picture on them.  I clarified, "anyone can buy corgi playing cards, I need a Twinkie deck for my weekly card game with my girlfriends!"  

I'm sure most of you can top this.  I know for a fact that the "Spoiled Rotten Corgi" group is lousy with stories of short-legged excess!  Let's hear it!

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol!!

I plan vacations with Corgis included so I have to make sure wherever we go one or two can go along. We also hire a dogsitter when they can't come with so they can stay home and not be in a strange place!
This isn't too extravagant but I had pictures of Daisy put on stamps. Most people have them made of kids, family or vacation but not me! The only problem is that they are so cute I don't want to use them. :)
Attachments:

Love the stamps!  A  must-have.

*Embarassed Sigh*  I crochet sweaters for her.  They take like 6hrs each.  You can see a pic of the first prototype on my page if you want. 

She looks great in them.  Really cute!

my husband and i have moved from SC to DC and now we are in AR. each place we got had to have a big back yard so teddy and i could play in peace :) lol we have turned down many many places all because they didnt have a big enough back yard. we also have to be in a good neighborhood so i can walk teddy everywhere

I guess that I would have to say that driving over 50 hours to take Sage to 24 hours of classes would be a bit much for most people. This doesn't include the extra driving to take tests.

I wanted her to go to the AKC club for these and she is now a CGC and has only 1 test left for her TD Inc. title. It was worth every minute:) Yes, I'd do it again.

Awesome!!

K, My husband says that I am sick, but I got a pair of sunglasses on ebay where the artist hand painted a tri-colored corgi on each side of the glasses.  But they were so cute and I could not resist!!!!!

They are awesome!!!!
Love them!!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service