Hi Everyone!
A male pembroke was found in the Gratiot/Golfclub district of Saginaw,  MI.
I am trying to find the owner of this dog, before we find him a new home.
IF you know anyone who lives in Saginaw,  Mi and has lost a Corgi recently please PM me a description, or any information you may have.
I will be holding the corgi for 2 weeks in search of the owners, if they are not found I will be fostering until we can find this guy a forever home!

Thanks again!

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope he is reunited with his original family, but if that does not work out would love to see him find a loving home.  Thanks for helping him out. :)
I hope we find his owners as well. I just keep thinking that it could be my dog one day. I hope if it ever does happen they find someone dedicated to reuniting as I am.
I've had this little bugger for only a couple hours (although the original woman who found him has been searching since Tuesday) and I have already had 3 people message me asking if they could adopt him!
No matter which way you look at it, he is one extremely lucky pup!

Thank you for taking care of this guy until he can find his way home or get a new one!

Thank you for helping him. did anyone have him scanned for a chip???

Contact local vets and animal shelters to see if anyone has reported him missing- and be sure to leave word at the shelters as someone may come in looking for him later.

Good luck- I hope he finds his home.

He doesn't have a chip... can't ever be easy, can it?
We have posters at most grocery stores, vets, animal shelters and the apartment complexes in the area.
He also has had an ad for a few days in the  local news paper and craigslist.

He has been happy playing with my two dogs, but you can tell he is just nervous. I feel really bad for him.
Poor baby...this is normal for them to be nervous!
Poor little boy! So glad you are taking care of him, until he gets his forever home!
Hmmm seems you are in my shoes!!! Well, I am sure you will find a great home for the boy...so sad no one has come forward yet, but he has found the best foster home he could find in Saginaw!!! Good luck! :)
We met him today at the Meet up and he is a really even tempered guy. He would make someone a wonderful new family member.
Oh how fun Bev!  Don't get discouraged LaRissa...sometimes it takes a bit or more than one posting but it's worth the wait as mine have gone to wonderful homes on MyCorgi:)

Oh, we have offers already! (Some from non-corgi owners which I am a bit reserved about, and some corgi owners that need to check a few things before they are 100%). I just want to make sure we give his "owner" a decent amount of time to come forward, and pick the best home for Winston!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service