Our pup's name is Shiro, but we also call him Bunny, Twinky Boy, Lazy Bum, Fuzzy Butt, Dummie, Dumbo, Pretty Boy

Views: 928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why is that? Why do they sometimes magically smell like fish? Ours do that too....usually after they have come in from outside. There are no fish in the back yard. ??
Charlie's nicknames are Charlie Bear, Piggy Wiggy, Grumpy Gus, and Big Man. Rowdy's nicknames are Rowdy Roo, Roo Roo, Roody Pooty, Tall Dog, Nut Job, and Crazy Dog, (he's an X-lg sheltie). Scooter, our rescue corgi came to us as Jake and we changed his name to Scooter. His nicknames are Scoots, Scooty Boots, Scootsie Bootsie, Baby Scoots, and Little Man.
We call Cheyenne Sissy, Bunny Butt, Baby Girl, Little Bit. We call Rex Big Guy, Buddy, BroBro, Bubba, Rexico, Rexieboy.
My grandma usually calls Mischa Pee-Pot. I call her Mini-Me, Mish-Mish, Poot, Little Fart, Pooch or Om Nom Nom (which Grandma hates. lol) Mostly Poot, though.
I started out with Welsh names like Wynn who I call Wynner the Pooh, Rainy is short for Rhiannon, Bella is Bella Boop and Livvy (who I named Gwenneth 1st) is Livvy Lou. Wiley is always Wiley.
Sparty is Dennis the Menace and Buster Brown. Izzy is Pitiful Pearl and Bunny Butt. Occasionally when they have been naughty they are Dumb and Dumber!
Madoc is a Welsh name and the alternate spelling is Madog, so of course we call him "The Mad Dog," Maddy and just Mad. Sometimes we would call him Portly McStout but that's not Welsh enough so we switched to Portly ap Stout or Portly Lloyd Stout.
Teddy is also known as Ted, Pup-Pup, Puppa, Puppers (my mom calls him that a lot), Wiggle Worm, Goat Butt and just Puppy, usually in a really high voice.
I call Boots: Boooties, bootsy weenie, doof, bear, poopie bear, poopie pants, stinky face, cutie butt, twinky, and cochinto (piggy in spanish)!!
Oh I like Poopie Pants for my Izzy! She has a very fuzzy butt, not terribly practical! I will have to remember that one.
Merlin: merwin, win win, lin lin, merbutt, merby, corgi... you bad dog LOL
Well, Lilo is sometimes referred to by his professional name, Dr. Tully Chudaz, M.D. And Zelda is Uber Presh, attorney at law. But for short we sometimes call her "Ms. Booz" because her job is so stressful "Ms. Boozer, the whatsa hoozer." And for Dr. Shoodz, sometimes its just "shooda bug."

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service