Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When did your Corgis stop growing?

My Corgi Kona weighs 9lbs at 5 months. Im really curious to know when other corgis stopped growing. From what I hear, they grow bigger unti…

Started by Kona

47 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Ryan Concepcion

The National Dog Show

Did anyone see the beautiful blue merle Cardigan? While he was on the table he was drooling with gusto while watching the treat in his hand…

Started by Bev Levy

19 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Meredith and Paisley

Does your corgi with a tail have a white tip?

I thought I saw a Cardi tonight but I'm not sure and he also had a white tip to his tail. My question is does anyone out there that has a c…

Started by Jane Christensen

19 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

Why is the Queen giving up her Corgis???

I always find any article written about the Queen and her Corgis very fascinating. This is a long article with a lot of history of the Quee…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

26 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Beth

corgi mix--normal shedding?

In our search for a corgi addition to our family, my husband and I met a very sweet corgi mix at a shelter yesterday. She is 3yo and was gi…

Started by Liwa and Fergie

5 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Beth

Odd

Max is a over a year old now and he weighs about 15 lbs. He has longer legs than molly and is much thinner. They both have papers and I saw…

Started by Renee

17 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by CorGeek

Corgis and other dogs?

Hello, My husband and I love corgis and are considering getting one. We are not experienced with the breed, but they seem like great dogs w…

Started by Liwa and Fergie

6 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

Concerned future Corgi owners

Hello all! My husband and I are very interested in getting a Corgi (probably next summer). But we are concerned with a few things as it wou…

Started by Ryan & Rachel Horst

25 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Renee

Corgi questions

Why are their ears so big? Is it O.K. for them to have ears that don't stay up? Is it true most females need C sections for birthing? I was…

Started by Kathy Livingston

9 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Kristen

Corgis Make Good Running Partners?

I havent been able to find much on this, My corgi loves to run and so do I but I was curious if it would be ok for him to run with me for s…

Started by Kevin, Gabby and Toby!

11 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Owen's Mom

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by