Breeders Review (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buckeye Corgis thoughts?

Hi , I was wondering whether any of you have heard of buckeye corgis in zanesville OH. If any of you have dogs from there please let me kno…

Started by Daniel M

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Corgi breeders?

Anyone know of any corgi breeders in Tennessee, Kentucky, Eastern Arkansas, Southeast Missouri, North Mississippi, or Northern Alabama? Any…

Started by Jeremy Fair

7 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Andrea De Leo

Watch out

We saved our dog from a breeder in Lynden WA she was going to get put down because of a defect she was born with, which was caused by the b…

Started by Jay

16 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

EZBROOK PA Breeder- great dogs

website www.ezbrook.com Located in Nottingham, PA in Amish country Susie is wonderful breeder where we got out PWC on December 19th 2008.…

Started by James Chong

11 May 31, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

The myth (and sometimes outright deception) of "Champion bloodlines."

One of the cardinal ways to recognize a breeder who is what we in the show-breeding world would call less than reputable is that they will…

Started by Joanna Kimball

53 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

Any good breeders in or around Houston?

Hi,I am having the hardest time finding a good breeder within a 5 hour driving radius of Houston. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're i…

Started by rachel

1 May 1, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

final decision

So today I realized that I should just buckle down and get what I want and not settle for anything less. So I stumbled upon a breeder who h…

Started by Cooper, Nora, Grady, Izzy & Jax

15 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Andrea De Leo

Breeder near Los Angeles?

Hi everyone!  Mike and I have been talking about getting a  female corgi and was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable breeder in the Lo…

Started by Mike, Susan, Wally,Oliver & Eva!

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Emily McCarty

Corgi in Spokane, WA / Post Falls, ID

I am guilty of browsing craigslist from time to time to coo over all the cute puppies :) But while I was looking I found this add for a tri…

Started by Samantha, Ian, & Toast

3 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by christy fry

Pem breeders in Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding area

My dad has fallen in LOVE with my Pembroke, He has recently decided to get a dog, as finally purchaced a house with a large yard for a dog,…

Started by Kimberlie

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by