Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time in crate, age of puppy

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone could give me a good estimate of how long my corgi should be able to "hold it" based on her age. My b…

Started by Kahlua & Tiffany

3 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Laura & Lola

New Corgi Puppy Herding MinPin

Hey - I just got a new Corgi puppy - Nikita. I already have a 5 year old MinPin - Peppy. Nikita seems to think Peppy is some unruly beast a…

Started by Soey

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Soey

My Corgi puppy barks contantly during playtime...

We got out first corgi Tank about 2 years ago and he has never been a real big barker. Now we have our new corgi Gunni who is about 14 week…

Started by Kristin

4 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Nicole

So you're at work and wonder how your corgi is doing at home?

All you need is a webcam, a computer, a broadband connection and a streaming service. You can use one of the services below to stream live…

Started by Sam Tsang

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Water fear

My corgi has a strange fear of people going into water. He barks and runs back and forth and he will try to nip you when your going in, as…

Started by liz roberts

6 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Sam

Bringing home the new baby!

Hi everyone! I'm FINALLY getting my Corgi baby next weekend and I want some pointers. He is 11 weeks old (will be when he comes home), so w…

Started by Parker

5 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Parker

Puppy Kindergarden

Hi guys, I had a quick question about puppy kindergarden. How young is too young for it? I realize that the puppies should have their first…

Started by Carlie

8 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Carlie

Is there anyone that can help me?

Wyatt is the sweetest and cutest dog but at times he can be very vicious. He bites alot, for example if I try to take something away from h…

Started by Erica

16 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by liz roberts

Food skarffing and prompt barfing

Willie has been with me almost 6 months now and he has started to eat his breakfast and dinner way too fast at times and barfs shortly ther…

Started by kerre

11 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Lincoln is Corgilicious

Help Me please!!!

so i have a four month corgi and he bites. I dont know what to do we bought him a lot of toys but when he plays he starts biting my hands a…

Started by Viviana

17 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by abcd

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by