Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

little bear pees all over my mom's house... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, little bear's gastroenteritis is under control. and thanks to everyone who commented me, it was greatly appreciated!!! i have a HUGE…

Started by Little Bear

5 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Little Bear

is my little dude a runt???

okay, well little bear was born april 15, 2007. he's little over 10 months old and he's TINY! he weighs, on average, around 22 pounds. he's…

Started by Little Bear

26 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Lisa and Lucy

HELP w/ potty training

My pups never had much of a problem in house training but now after two months they are revolting. Or atleast one of them is. I think it is…

Started by Lauren

5 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Parker

I think my Corgi baby is on his/her way!!!!

My breeder called and little Daisy had a week long date with her Beau, Chip! I'm so excited! I think this excitement is a close 2nd to when…

Started by Danielle_RN

2 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Tracie & Emmy

What is the proper way to train a pem to go off leash. Thank you

My Pems Ted & Leo, my males, love our fenced in yard & running their perfect figure eights, I like to train them to off-Leash a bit…

Started by janet frisk

11 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Ziska Childs

Dog wont go outside!!

Hi everyone! We have had our dog Max roughly 2 weeks. He is about 14 weeks old. Since day one if we see catch him going inside we wont smac…

Started by Cassie

12 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by NoClaws4Alarm

behavior at the office

I am a clergy person and before I got ordained, I always planned that I would get a dog and train him to come to work with me. When I got T…

Started by Mary Ann & Tucker

4 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Mary Ann & Tucker

Introducing a new dog

I am currently owned by a two year old pembroke corgi. My husband and I are thinking about rescuing an adult corgi. I'm curious about other…

Started by Kate

2 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Sam

Will my dog get over her fear of vacuum cleaners and dodge balls?

My 5 month old corgi is scared of the vacuum cleaner...to the point where she will pee. Will she get over this? Today, I bought a bouncy ba…

Started by E

6 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Sam

Introducing new puppy...

Well, there are only 16 days (and counting) left until we bring our new puppy home! This will be our second corgi, and I am wondering how t…

Started by GusBus

8 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Sam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by