Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy Weight

Hi everyone :) Our Java is 15 weeks now. He was putting on about 1 pound / week since we got him at 9 weeks and reached 13 lbs between 13-…

Started by Helen Liu

7 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jane Christensen

We Brought Romi To the Vet Today

Maromi has been back and forth to the vet for almost a year now. We finally had to bring him in for x-rays, he was breathing funny and stop…

Started by Felicia & Maromi

31 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Holly

Allergies

My corgi has been sneezing and reverse sneezing a lot and the vet thinks she's allergic to the grass pollen that's all over the place right…

Started by Starry

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by susan

Tips for conditioning my Corgi?

My Corgi isn't fat but her muscle tone sucks. I wanna get her in shape because then she's less likely to have hip or back problems down the…

Started by Starry

13 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

How can I get my dog these tests?

I got a mixed breed from the shelter that appears to be predominantly Pembroke Welsh Corgi and I want to know if she is at risk for develop…

Started by Starry

9 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Jane

Sophie Update

We are about a month and a half into Sophie's chemo treatments. She started off great, then had trouble with the third treatment and wound…

Started by Chris Payerl

4 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Linda

Safe store bought treats

I know the best treats are homemade but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend treats that actually made in USA w/o any imported ingredients…

Started by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

11 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Stolimom

Corgi Ears

A few months ago, I discovered that my 2.5 year old Corgi started having some small areas of discoloration inside her big ears. They look l…

Started by Doglover

1 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Judith Andre

Saying Good Bye to our little girl Corgi

Well, hello everyone. It has been a long time. My situation has improved. Still have Kissy, now almost 12. She is OK, not well but still ok…

Started by Marianne Timko

14 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Lottie

Cold feet

We are experiencing a cold front with the temperature being below zero morning and evening. Becca isn't dealing well with it. She can be ou…

Started by Marcie

11 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Tanner CRowe

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by