Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cold temps & corgis

My 11-mo corgi Jet is entering her first full winter at our house (we brought her home end of last winter). Someone told me corgis like col…

Started by Wendy McLeod

21 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Carl Koch

Has anybody experienced their dogs loosing the color on their lips or noses?

Jeli, very recently, has started loosing pigment on her bottom lip.  Her lips are black and I noticed a little pink pin prick about 3 weeks…

Started by susan

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Regina Longmuir

Advice for aftercare of Tajar after his neutering.

I have a couple of questions for all of you.  First, Tajar's breeder recommended we wait until he was 12 months old to have him neutered. …

Started by Gwyneth Newcomb

10 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Linda

UPDATE: chunky monkey!

i wanted to give everyone an update on how Baden is doing with his weightloss. i am so happy to report once i dropped his kibble to 1/3 of…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

28 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

Baron had a gran mal seizure

Baron had a seizure that lasted over 2 minutes. The on call vet said to bring him to the office first thing in the morning. He seems okay,…

Started by Teresa

12 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Another UTI?

I think Becca may have another UTI. I had to go in to work for about an hour today and came home to a puddle. After I cleaned it up I took…

Started by Marcie

3 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Karen Dadisman

Bloody Stool Problems and Food Sensitivity...Anyone Else Experienced This?

Ein's a 22 month old male corgi who seems to be having some food sensitivity issues and I was wondering if anyone else has had this same pr…

Started by Alysen Stokes

22 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Chris Payerl

Witch Hazel for dog ears?

Bella has had several ear problems this last 6 months and I just took her in again a few weeks ago to see what I could do...again. the vet…

Started by Jane Christensen

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

UPDATE:at home teeth cleaning

i was wondering if any of you clean your dogs teeth at home? beyond just brushing but by using scrapers,flies, and teeth polishers? badens…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

11 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

City pup and parvo questions

I would love some advice from some pet owners in the city. I live in a really nice clean neighborhood of Los Angeles (Los Feliz for those f…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

17 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by