Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone else dealing with aging Corgi?

My boy, Blaze is 11 1/2 and in the past couple of weeks we have seen signs of him slowing down some.  He is having a hard time with steps a…

Started by Suzanne

27 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Mark Sleith

[UPDATED] Bladder Stones?!

Well today has been extremely stressful. Forgive me, but this will probably be a really long post. Yesterday, Winston went outside at arou…

Started by Tori

14 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Andrea

Corgi Appetite

My corgi, Emma, is almost 10 months now.  When I first brought her home, she had a crazy appetite and would eat any and everything.  I chan…

Started by Rachel Tsao

5 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

neutered

Gizmo, my two year old pup, was neutered this past Monday, and has me worried. He took water Monday evening, and had normal bowel movement…

Started by Kelly Pelchat

5 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Kelly Pelchat

Aging Corgis; How are they changing?

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been around. Buddha and I have been traveling and complaining a little about the snow ( it's kept…

Started by Katy

25 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Katy

Willie's Hernia Surgey

Hey Corgi Gang! Our boy Willie just had hernia surgery. It was a pretty bad one, and turned out to be pretty costly. We are running a Go Fu…

Started by Jess & Willie <3

0 Jul 15, 2014

What age did you spay/neuter your corgi?

I used to work at a vet and we always did neuters around 6 months. My vet said she won't do it any younger than that, but 6 months is just…

Started by Ashley and Zorro

24 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

Blobby round nodule on upper gums

Hi, my 10 year old corgi, Maggie, has a small blobby piece of gum near one of her teeth in her upper gums. It's been there awhile but latel…

Started by Maggie Moo & Guardian

3 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Maggie Moo & Guardian

Eating binge

Today my stepfather left dog food where Becca could get it while I wasn't home. I'm not sure how much she are, at least a few cups. Her bel…

Started by Marcie

5 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Linda

Better way to administer Panacur?

Hi All,Rory's labs came back on his first stool sample and while he is currently worm free (yay!), they confirmed that he has both Giardia…

Started by Kristen & Rory

7 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Kristen & Rory

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by