Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frank's Tummy Ache : (

Does anyone have any advice for me (and more importantly for Frank!) about his tummy ache. I think he might have gotten into the trash and…

Started by Eff Jay

8 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Staff infections in corgis

I was utterly disturbed to find two bald spots on my male 4-year-old corgi. He gets a lot of attention, so we assume we found them pretty q…

Started by Nichole LeClair

1 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Charlie

First Day Home w/your Corgi Pup!

after waitng for what seems like years! I am t - 6 days from bringing home my new corgi pup. So the question du jour to you guys is: what…

Started by Treez & Spartacus

9 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Parker

What's the minimum age for starting agility training?

My Corgi will be 9 months old in May and I was wondering if anyone knows how old they're supposed to be before starting agility training? (…

Started by Jennifer Smith

11 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Charlie

To shave Butt fur or not to shave...

We have a furminator and it works great. But the only part on Mochi's body is the butt fur. It's really fluffy and poop is starting to get…

Started by Mochi The Corgi

8 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by James

dangers in the backyard

My family recently put weed-killers in the backyard. Is there a brand that is non-toxic for dogs? Kaycee is a frisbee-catching, dirt-lickin…

Started by kathy

2 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Charlie

shampoo and baths!

I read that I shouldn't use a human shampoo on my puppy. Why is that? I think I used Suave on my lab chow mix for 8 years without problems.…

Started by Bridget

5 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by abcd

nail trims

Over the years I have struggled with nail trims until I gave up and now take my dog to the vet to have his nails trimmed. The nails are dar…

Started by Joy

0 Apr 14, 2008

Nylabone?

I was just wondering if anyone has any Nylabone horror stories to share (since I saw it mentioned a few times on the rawhide discussion tha…

Started by Ju Lo

6 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

Bailey stops eating

Lately bailey will leave her food for a very long time until, I guess, she gets really hungry and can't stand it anymore. We always put foo…

Started by John & Ann

7 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by