Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pre-final vaccination/immunization socializing

I have read so much on puppy/dog training the past couple weeks that I probably can write my own book - even without the dog yet. In the Do…

Started by Fay

13 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Sam

How long would you wait before calling the vet?

Someone threw up last night while we were sleeping. Given his extra cuddlyness last night and his recent history, I'm going to guess it was…

Started by Nicole

12 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Video of Ruby chewing her bone

Hi, Check this video out. I just learned how to post a short video clip on You Tube. My friend advised me on giving bones to the dogs to ch…

Started by David Poh CW

0 Dec 31, 2007

Eye Gook??

My corgi always wakes up with a lot of eye gook... almost excessive. I know I wake up with some, but is it normal for corgis?

Started by Cory & Adri

4 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Cindi

Ears

sometimes Blaze gets some goop (aka ear wax) in his ears. . .what's the best way to clean his ears?? I use a q-tip (gently) but sometimes b…

Started by Arlette

8 Dec 23, 2007
Reply by NatalieJJ

FLEAS INVASION

It seems that I recently discovered that my dogs have fleas!!!! And I thought to myself... "What did I NOT do that have caused my dogs to h…

Started by Candy

8 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by Corgi Mom

Update on Ein

First, I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone for keeping Ein in your thoughts. Second, I'm sorry it took me so long to update.…

Started by Nicole

9 Dec 5, 2007
Reply by Nicole

Spaying

Today i dropped off Miss Bindi to get spayed. I know its for the best, but i feel so guilty about it! We miss her already!

Started by Amy

7 Dec 5, 2007
Reply by Corgi Mom

November is Pet Cancer Awareness Month

November is Pet Cancer Awareness MonthEarly Warning Signs If cancer is detected early it can be treated more effectively, so it's importan…

Started by Bob Rosner

4 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Bob Rosner

Ein may need surgery

Ein had to go to the doggy emergency room this weekend. He coudln't keep down food or water and started refusing to eat or drink anything.…

Started by Nicole

10 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Florence Fong

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by