Information & Directory (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank Goodness for Doggy Daycare

I would like to say Thank You to a very special place that I bring Wyatt. Its Golden Paws Grooming Center in Lexington Mass, they also hav…

Started by Erica

3 May 7, 2008
Reply by Erica

Paper work when I get my puppy

Okay, I have a question for anyone who has gotten their puppy from a good breeder with show quality puppies. I'll be picking up my puppy in…

Started by Megan and Penelope

3 May 6, 2008
Reply by Sam

Need your suggestion for dog-friendly places

Sorry we're being redundant here, we just blogged about our upcoming road trip here, we really need some good recommendations for dog-frien…

Started by Ivy & Bryson

3 May 2, 2008
Reply by James

I found a cool toy website

Hey everyone, so I registered my baby for this website that delivers a new toy to your home every month. It is www.lilchewers.com and so fa…

Started by Anka

0 May 1, 2008

Co-ownership

I've started looking for my future corgi, and while looking for available puppies and upcoming litters, a couple of breeders have brought u…

Started by CorgiLove

9 May 1, 2008
Reply by James

Pet Insurance

I live in Illinois. I am wondering if anyone has pet insurance and thinks that it is worth it. I know that insurance does not cover any pre…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

2 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

Vacationing in Orlando

My husband and I are traveling to Orlando at the end of June (I have to attend a business conference) - we were surprised to hear that our…

Started by Jeff, Karen, Violet and Magnus

5 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jeff, Karen, Violet and Magnus

What's a good crate size?

I'm going to be brining home a PWC puppy next month and the only thing I have left to buy in preparation is the crate. My husband doesn't…

Started by Ju Lo

13 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Kalia and Charlie

Several Corgi Question, in need of answers. Jacksonville FL.

I just selected my ideal Corgi, a young red/white male still sitting at the breeder until 8 weeks of age. I like to think he is as excited…

Started by James

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by James

Florida Pembroke Breeders

In my quest to find the perfect PWC puppy I have been referred by the regional club (Sunshine PWCC) to four different breeders. I am curiou…

Started by Junior and Griffey

3 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by