Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended Kennels for Travel?

Hi Everyone! We're planning on bringing Oliver to Seattle with us this July for a weekend visit (if it isn't too much of a headache!). We…

Started by Apryl

3 May 16, 2008
Reply by Becky S

corgi clothes - where to get!

do you know of any place online (if youre not within the area of .. northern california) that has actual doggy clothes that fit correctly?…

Started by Linda and Kaijuu Le

4 May 15, 2008
Reply by James

Just thinking

I am totally excited about Penelope. I made her vet appointment today, bought some more toys, set up her little area, made a tag, etc. Only…

Started by Megan and Penelope

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by Megan and Penelope

The clicker is too loud!

I just bought a clicker and scared myself by the first click! It's TOO LOUD! I wanted to use the clicker with my pup (coming in 11 days), b…

Started by wendulik

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

New Corgi - scared Kitty?

We just brought home our 11 week old Corgi, Penny, and our 5 year old cat, Apple, is having a really hard time with the change. Any tips?…

Started by Kylee and Keith

5 May 11, 2008
Reply by Charlie

What made you a corgi fan?

The title says it all. Share a bit of your story.

Started by endia

24 May 7, 2008
Reply by Avyon

Is this puppy a fluffy, a mix, a mismark, or what?

While browsing for corgis up for adoptions, I stumbled upon this guy: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pet/666095751.html He just doesn't…

Started by CorgiLove

9 May 6, 2008
Reply by James

Breeder in Arlington, VA or Philly, PA

Hi all, I am looking for a corgi and this site has been really helpful w/ tips on raising one. I was wondering if you can recommend any bre…

Started by Indy

7 May 2, 2008
Reply by Carlie

How many corgi owners deal with sloppy drinkers?

Does your corgi dribble water all over the floor after drinking out of their water bowl? Is it a normal dog thing, it drives me crazy! Just…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

10 May 1, 2008
Reply by Kimberly

Puppy decision

We really want another puppy and actually have picked out a puppy from a breeder. We have been to see the new puppy four times. We went las…

Started by Laurie

4 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Laurie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by