Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Team Low Rider facebook auction

We are holding a facebook auction for our team (Team Low Rider) and all proceeds go to the San Diego Humane Society, Escondido branch. We h…

Started by Geri & Sidney

1 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Jane Christensen

Street safety

This is probably a stupid question, but I have no idea how dogs are trained to watch for cars on main roads. We live away from main roads a…

Started by Holly

9 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Typical Price for a Corgi?

Lots of questions here, but it's been a while since I've had a puppy.  I am going ahead and talking to some breeders in TN (If you're one o…

Started by Heather

19 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Rebecca S

Do you know who designed this T-shirt?

I am trying to locate the original artist of this T-shirt design.  The shirt was sold on Teespring and posted to the MyCorgi FB group, I he…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

0 Dec 17, 2014

Corgi Hair Problem

Not the usual kind either.  I was curious, am I the only one with a corgi who has hair that actually gets stuck in your skin?  I've had the…

Started by Angela Kau-Forsberg

17 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by John Wolff

Street Light Dangers

I just saw a news about the dangers of certain metal light poles, steel grates, and man-hole covers in some towns and cities across the US.…

Started by Holly

3 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

Washing toys

After playing with Callie I noticed that my hands smelled bad. So I sniffed her stuffed moose toy and it REALLY needs to be washed. I was w…

Started by Lusa

9 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

FAQ - Article Missing

I often refer people to the "Potty Training - 7 common mistakes" section of the FAQ on this site as I think it served as an invaluable reso…

Started by Ludi

0 Oct 28, 2014

Eagle bait?

We now seem to have a bald eagle in the neighborhood. Becca doesn't spend much time outside without me, but I wonder. Could a bald eagle sn…

Started by Marcie

14 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

Dog Discrimination

Have you ever felt like, you and your dog has been discriminated against in some way, whether it was through someone's speech or not allowe…

Started by Tali'Sha and Gible

10 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Tali'Sha and Gible

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by