Breeders Review (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Undocked tail breeder in Canada?

hello! I just joined this forum to see if anyone knew breeders in Canada preferably around Toronto that leaves the tail intact? I have bee…

Started by Julie Alain

1 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

I'd like to tell A story to any folks looking to get a corgi, or any dog for that matter. My name is Lydia, and I have always had a deep co…

Started by Lydia J Hilles

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

Pacific Northwest (WA, OR, ID) Corgi Breeders--Please Help!

I just moved to Seattle, in part to finally be able to have the space to finally adopt the Corgi I've been wanting for years.  Since moving…

Started by Jessica W

6 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Keri&Merlin(Judy&Alan's Pups)

Corgi Breeder in Alaska??

We are in search of a breeder in Alaska, does anyone know of a breeder?

Started by Heather

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Linda

Breeders that don't dock

Hi there. :] I'm looking to bring home a corgi sometime within the next year or so, and figured I'd start doing my research now. Recently I…

Started by Shou

111 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Leslie Ross

Breeder!

Could anyone recommend a breeder in Pennsylvania or near philadelphia? I'm looking to adopt soon and would love some help in finding the pe…

Started by Chrissi C.

7 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Chrissi C.

Breeder Recommendation for MD area

Hello all!! I recently joined, been trolling for a few days trying to soak up all info! I am interested in getting a Pembroke corgi for mys…

Started by Grace

11 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Grace

New to the Group

Hi everyone, my name is Roxane and I live in Manhattan, Ks. My boyfriend and I are in the process of looking to add a corgi to our life. I'…

Started by Roxane Teixeira

15 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

How long before getting a puppy should you...

...start looking for upcoming litters or contacting breeders? I am ideally planning on getting a corgi puppy at the end of next summer, th…

Started by Brianna and Draco

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Kara

Breeder Reputable?

My fiance and I are really want two puppies but are having trouble finding in our state.  We found a breeder on breeder.net in another stat…

Started by Yanique Thorman

6 May 14, 2013
Reply by rae

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by