Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BLUE EYED CORGI PUP

As some of you know I am getting another corgi pup Aug 31 and the breeder sends us weekly pics she is three weeks and a couple days old now…

Started by Regina Rae Odom

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

Life Jacket Now or Later

Hi guys, I am thinking about buying a life jacket for my 7 months female Pembroke. I was thinking about getting the Ruff Wear for her. The…

Started by Nora

3 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Fred & Choo

Will my corgi's black mouth go away?

Hello! I have an 8 week old female red/white with a black "mask" as my breeder called it. It seems to still just hang around her mouth area…

Started by Elijah

14 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

Dam vs. Sire

I was just wondering for those who have bred their corigs. How big is your sire compared to the dam (weight/height)? And how much would wou…

Started by travis basabas

1 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jane

Length of Hair

ellie%20mae.jpg A friend of mine got a new corgi puppy, she is wondering if her hair will ever get long, because right now at 12 weeks it i…

Started by Vicki/Kurt Pegel

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Beth

So I have some Corgi Questions!!!

My boyfriend and I are hoping to get a corgi around Xmas. Right now we are saving up to get the pup everything it needs and more... as far…

Started by Emily Evetts

15 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Ivy

Road Kit

I'm trying to put together a 'road kit' for the dogs and am going down the list of things I need to include. I'm planning on some type of i…

Started by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

22 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

a Quick Question: Is this crate big enough?

Does anyone know whether the crate showed in the picture below will be big enough for a female corgi when she is fully grown up? This is t…

Started by Nora

3 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Julia

How much to feed a 4 months old corgi?

Hi, everyone. Miles is about 4 months and a half now, and 12 pounds. He is a normal and healthy pup, but he poops 4+ times a day. We were …

Started by Worthington Natalia

10 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

how for ear taping?

My friends Cardigan is 10 months old with floppy ears.  I can tape them for her, I've done it on some of my youngsters.  Is it too late for…

Started by Ruth Smith

8 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Jane

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by