Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )'s Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (553) Replies Latest Activity

"So happy Sparty's on the mend. Before you know it he'll be running circles around yo…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 14, 2012 to Sparty is improving

22 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"Congrats! You did it. You finally made your dream come true. So happy for you and Zi…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 14, 2012 to *drum roll* introducing...

48 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"So sorry about your grandfather. All prayers with you both. Just take care of yourse…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 10, 2012 to 365 Day Calendar - Emergency Delay

10 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Sam Tsang

"There are many Corgis out of Nebriowa Double Exposure including Gromit, I believe, a…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 9, 2012 to Nebriowa Kennels

47 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"haha. and you figured it all out on valentine's day."

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 9, 2012 to Nebriowa Kennels

47 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"we actually still had a playpen, so we removed the bottom and put rookie in the play…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 6, 2012 to Surgery Consult for Baron - Corgi prayers wanted

26 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Teresa

"Oh Bev, my heart goes out to you and Sparty. The anticipation and the waiting are so…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 3, 2012 to Sparty needs surgery ==Surgery over update

66 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Whew is right. What a scare. So happy that Franklin's responding so well to the drop…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 3, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Sending all good thoughts your way. Hope Franklin does well and has a speedy recover…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 3, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Right on, Sam! Negativity breeds negativity. I feel sheepish that w/o thought, I jum…"

Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack ) replied Feb 1, 2012 to True but not PWC

22 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by