That's terrible news Sam!!  Hope he gets better soon!  Don't worry about any of the projects, they can wait, we are patient  :)

Good Luck!!!

Feb 10 UPDATE FROM SAM:

Hi Folks, sorry I have not been active lately. My grandfather is in the Hospital due to renal failure, he's also fighting an infection so I'm spending my days with him at the Isolation unit. The 365 project is on hold until further notice, don't worry, it is still happening, I always finish what I started. 

In the mean time, I will not be checking in very much, if you need assistance, contact Geri, Natalie and AJ. Thank you!

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers for your Grandfather!! Do not worry about a thing we can wait on any projects. Thank you so much Sam and corgi hugs and best wishes from us.

Best wishes and prayers your way, Sam.  Hope all things work out and your grandfather can recover. 

Sam, priority is always family.  Our best wishes and healing thoughts are being set for your Grandad.

Family comes 1st! We appreciate all you do Sam but you need to focus on your Grandpa and we will wait! Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.   

Im so sorry about your grandfather Sam, i sure hope hes comfortable , you dont worry about the calendar.

Take good care of him, Family always comes first. I pray he recovers and bounces back form this ..

blessings to you both.

So sorry about your grandfather. All prayers with you both. Just take care of yourself and him and don't worry about mycorgi calendar or the site. You're the best.

Sam, I am saying lots of prayers for you and your family. Hope everything turns out well. Take care of your grandpa....grandparents are so special, and should be cherished.

Good luck with this-spend all the time you need with your grandfather-he is much more important than anything else right now.

Thank you for all your well wishes :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service