Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess its not Cesar per se that I have the issue with, I've never seen him work ex…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 8, 2013 to Good article on why Cesar's methods should be banned from tv

32 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Amy & Corky

"I agree 100% with what you are saying. I think one thing that is lacking in the show…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 8, 2013 to Good article on why Cesar's methods should be banned from tv

32 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Amy & Corky

"I think that may be the problem with the show, maybe it has changed since I watched…"

32 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Amy & Corky

"I think the second article posted (which a friend sent me) does a better job of expl…"

32 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Amy & Corky

"Unfortunately it sounds like your pup may have come from a puppy mill or backyard br…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 5, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"I almost posted about this yesterday just to also remind people to keep ANY type of…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2013 to A sad reminder of the dangers of empty bags

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

"My vets recommend fish oil all the time for skin allergies. Franklin gets 600 mg onc…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2013 to Fish Oil

11 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Sam Tsang

"In most places the US does have this law. I'm not sure state by state but I do know…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 4, 2013 to Black and White Corgi?

44 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by GPN

"I used to switch around. Recently I started feeding Keen, mostly because it is the c…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Apr 1, 2013 to Blue Buffalo Complaints

14 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I think if you do a search of any dog food brand and/or feeding regime (raw, kibble,…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Mar 31, 2013 to Blue Buffalo Complaints

14 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by