Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont think so. As long as she is calm there. Sometimes they don't want to sit and…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 14, 2010 to Travelin' with my Corgi puppy!

12 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Is he crate trained? If so the trip will be a breeze! If not, you have a month to cr…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 13, 2010 to Travelin' with my Corgi puppy!

12 Oct 15, 2010

"I have Petplan for my pets. It is an older company that was in Europe and recently m…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 12, 2010 to trupanion pet insurance

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I personally like the idea of a free corgi. Franklin was crate trained and I used to…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 12, 2010 to CRATING DURING THE DAY

35 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"YES TREAT HIM! If you don't treat him he will continue to shed the parasite and infe…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 12, 2010 to Zion contracted Isospora (coccidia) bacteria?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Kelly Groves-Glencoe Corgi's

"did she ever have a heat cycle before she was fixed? Sounds similar to mammary tumor…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 10, 2010 to Lumps on underside of belly?

7 Oct 18, 2010

"I think my vets do it different than most. I've seen dew claws and tails done on a l…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 9, 2010 to To dock or not to dock...that is my question...

111 Oct 12, 2010

"I personally wanted a corgi with a docked tail, you just can't beat that cute little…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 9, 2010 to To dock or not to dock...that is my question...

111 Oct 12, 2010

"Franklin was a HORRIBLE puller. I have been through 3 trainers with him and FINALLY…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 8, 2010 to Apartment Breaking and Walking Woes

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

"I recommend asking your vet. They often have great books on home prepared diets. Thi…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Oct 8, 2010 to Does anyone have homemade food suggestions for a corgi losing his hair?

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service