Karen Dadisman's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (386) Replies Latest Activity

"We are Corgis so what else? FOOD!!!!!!! TREATS!!!!!!!! MORE FOOD!!!!!!!!! Rosie Roc…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 30, 2010 to Santa's Coming!!!

34 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"A change of schedule will do this. Dogs don't do things for revenge! They don't thin…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 29, 2010 to Giant step backward today in house breaking!

8 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Danika White

"I use the tags that slide on to the collar. Work great, no noise, no icky black spot…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 22, 2010 to Memo: Check your tags for security and wear.

3 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"Rosie popped her basketball. Took maybe 15 minutes and she had a hole in it. Now she…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 18, 2010 to satisfy the herding instinct

11 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

"Rosie and Rocky get Nutri-Source Lamb and Rice. They are full of energy, have beauti…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 4, 2010 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"I had to work to get this one out also. In fact, I couldn't get it out!! So do be ca…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 4, 2010 to Product Recommendations- Approved by Mom, Tested by Waffle

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"Rosie and Rocky had a circular cat toy that was a bit different than yours and they…"

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 4, 2010 to Product Recommendations- Approved by Mom, Tested by Waffle

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"Could be a stitch under the skin that is infected. Have the vet check it out."

Karen Dadisman replied Nov 1, 2010 to dont know what this is:( WARNING:male part!!! i do apologize

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Have him check her for a torn ACL. The drawer test should be done with the dog aslee…"

Karen Dadisman replied Oct 29, 2010 to Limping Pup

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Quincy ^,,^ & Michelle : )

"It just might be she has to go with the old bed until she outgrows the chewing. Rosi…"

Karen Dadisman replied Oct 23, 2010 to Eating in Bed

8 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Heather and Ella

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by