Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"Kaitlyn, remember its area dependent. Taste of the Wild has a few other plants. Here…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 9, 2012 to Reminder....Dog food recall has been expanded:(

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Joy, Sid, & Carson

"Thank you Ludi, and thank you Bev. I am just assuming she didn't read any of my prev…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 9, 2012 to All good things must come to an end :-(

52 May 15, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

""within his reach" for Kirby ends up being about 4 shelves up on a bookshelf and cou…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 9, 2012 to All good things must come to an end :-(

52 May 15, 2012

"yyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to WE WON THE SQUISHABLE DOG CONTEST!!!

15 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kristine & Einstein

"Most vets shouldn't make you feel guilty about opting to get the medication elsewher…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to Does your vet give you a hard time if you order meds online?

12 May 9, 2012
Reply by Angela

"here is a discussion I posted previously about this rescue and Ricky in particular:…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to 3 cardis (look purebred) in Victorville, CA

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I don't think any insurance cover pre-existing but they do cover genetic/congenital…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to Pet Insurance

13 May 9, 2012
Reply by Gail Phillips

"yeah I was sort of frustrated when I learned that these cardis were her personal sho…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to 3 cardis (look purebred) in Victorville, CA

7 May 8, 2012

"I didn't introduce the door because the rescue said he was fine in crate. I took the…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied May 8, 2012 to All good things must come to an end :-(

52 May 15, 2012

"as a p.s. the dogs ARE purebred and they are her show dogs (except Jay Jay who has f…"

7 May 8, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service