Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"teddy gets a 2hour walk/run by the water everyday if the weather is nice. its requir…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 5, 2010 to Be Honest: How Much Exercise Does Your Corgi Get?

43 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Alison Prasavath

"o boy, where to start! lol teddy loves anything that i give him really. cooked eggs,…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 4, 2010 to What treats do you give your corgis?

91 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

"these spiders are very nasty, when i was living in SC this spider along with the bla…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 4, 2010 to Brown Recluse Spider bite!

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Lori A. Haskett

"i am very happy he has settled into his wonderful new home and look forward to more…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 3, 2010 to Jackson--Week 1 update--BREAKTHROUGH TODAY!!

15 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Markley

"that sounds awesome, thank you:) i bet he will love it. i can see why they were a bi…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 2, 2010 to any good cake or biscuit recipes for corgis?

13 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"i never have had any problems with raw hides either but just make sure u watch them…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 2, 2010 to Doggy Treats and Food!

23 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Joanne Koppenaal

"well i have some good news. i called around and also the SPCA where i have gotten hi…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 2, 2010 to dont know what this is:( WARNING:male part!!! i do apologize

8 Nov 2, 2010

"congrats on your new puppy!! there are discussions on here that are very helpful and…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 2, 2010 to Doggy Treats and Food!

23 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Joanne Koppenaal

"thanks everyone, i would love to take him to the vet i got him neutered at but it wa…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 2, 2010 to dont know what this is:( WARNING:male part!!! i do apologize

8 Nov 2, 2010

"no one knows????"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Nov 1, 2010 to dont know what this is:( WARNING:male part!!! i do apologize

8 Nov 2, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service