carolyn matassa's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"My corgi hides bones, balls and toys under the couches, and so did my last dog (a be…"

carolyn matassa replied Jun 12, 2014 to Does anyone else have a dog who intentionally loses things?

19 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Katy

"We have stopped going to our local dog park because of a few people who come an don'…"

carolyn matassa replied Jun 12, 2014 to What do others say about your corgis during play?

21 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Holly

"About the snuggling.....our corgi took awhile to bond, in fact he started to really…"

carolyn matassa replied Jun 11, 2014 to Jerry, the terrible, no good, very bad adolescent

10 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Holly

"Your Jerry is VERY cute, and he will calm down....before you know it, it'll be this…"

carolyn matassa replied Jun 10, 2014 to Jerry, the terrible, no good, very bad adolescent

10 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Holly

"How old is Jerry? Our Corgi is almost 2 now.  We got him at 3 months in November in…"

carolyn matassa replied Jun 10, 2014 to Jerry, the terrible, no good, very bad adolescent

10 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Holly

"Our corgi has MANY German Shepherd dog friends he plays with.  He chases them, they…"

carolyn matassa replied May 15, 2014 to Another Breed

16 May 15, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"I wish I had known that I'd want another one :) I swore we'd only have one dog at a…"

carolyn matassa replied May 9, 2014 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"Well said :) I take our corgi to obedience training twice a week and agility once a…"

carolyn matassa replied May 8, 2014 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"I can completely relate!  I also had a Beagle mix before our Corgi and what took my…"

carolyn matassa replied Aug 16, 2013 to UPDATE: What are things you wish you had known about Corgis before you got one?

140 May 9, 2014
Reply by carolyn matassa

"Hello, Our Corgi will be one next week, and I've found that keeping him busy makes h…"

carolyn matassa replied Jul 17, 2013 to Corgi adolescence?

14 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Amber and Kirby

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service