Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!)'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hard to watch, but my gosh I can not believe she pretty much got away with it."

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Jan 27, 2011 to This is graphic but needs to be seen

34 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

"I started Luna off with Iams puppy, but I wasnt satisfied because she tended to wolf…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Jan 8, 2011 to What brands of dog food do you corgi owners prefer?

92 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"Luna made out - she got a box of 7 toys from her grandpa, a stocking full of good ch…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Dec 25, 2010 to What did your Corgi get for Christmas?

15 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Mike & Debbie Burk

"Use it with the "drop it" or "leave it" command. Don't just take from her mouth eith…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Dec 25, 2010 to More like a grumpy Puppy first Christmas...

4 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

"My trainer has said that you need to make a trade - give a small treat for giving it…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Dec 25, 2010 to More like a grumpy Puppy first Christmas...

4 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

"Luna was MY early Christmas present this year, so she has continually been getting s…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Dec 13, 2010 to Santa's Coming!!!

34 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"Hope Harley feels better soon!"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Nov 29, 2010 to Help!

16 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

"Luna has started making this weird wookie "arooo" sound right after she wakes up. I…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Nov 27, 2010 to weird howling, normal for corgi?

18 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Jeni Martin

"I got a better picture today with her licking the floor in front of the bowls. Silly…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Nov 26, 2010 to Does your Corgi eat or drink lying down?

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

"Luna was eating at my mom's this way and she thought it was the most hilarious thing…"

Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!) replied Nov 25, 2010 to Does your Corgi eat or drink lying down?

35 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service