Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a really good article on msn money about pet insurance.  If you google "pet…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Apr 30, 2012 to Pet Insurance

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by rae

"Butler is small too-he's 2 and only 22 pounds.  Bcause of his size, we think he was…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Apr 15, 2012 to Miniature Corgi? Why is my pup so tiny?

32 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Melvin Brock

"My boys are very different.  Redford herds the sprinklers.  Butler couldn't be bothe…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Apr 4, 2012 to Corgi Quirks

55 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Zigward & Kimberly

"I got a harness for Redford because he wants to sit on my lap while I drive.  I don'…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Mar 16, 2012 to Doggie Seatbelts

10 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Karen Dadisman

"That is certainly scary.  We refer to our boys as the Corgi Alert System.  They bark…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Mar 6, 2012 to Archie, the Worlds Worst Guard Dog!

14 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Roger/Laurie

"Good luck with this-spend all the time you need with your grandfather-he is much mor…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Feb 10, 2012 to 365 Day Calendar - Emergency Delay

10 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Sam Tsang

"The comment about herding the ski team reminds me that when I was a kid, our corgi w…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Feb 9, 2012 to Herding vs Hurting

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

"This is a very touching and sad story.  It provides a reason to support no kill shel…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Dec 24, 2011 to A Letter from a Shelter Manager-Warning: Graphic.

20 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Not a corgi story, but my ex had a Lhasa Apso Shiz Tsu mix.  We left her in the apar…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Dec 7, 2011 to Jack and the Easter Cake: Let's hear funny food stories!

80 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by David

"Our boys are Butler because he likes to answer the door and Redford because he's blo…"

Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker replied Nov 11, 2011 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service