Wind Dial's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Corgi breeders recommending mixed gender pairs is very common and something I my sel…"

Wind Dial replied Jun 6, 2013 to Excited about potential new puppy, but has anyone made you feel bad about not adopting?

33 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

"Can you imagine what it's like to actually be the breeder in this atmosphere?  There…"

Wind Dial replied Jun 5, 2013 to Excited about potential new puppy, but has anyone made you feel bad about not adopting?

33 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

"Are they 100% of the parentage, Reds and Sables are genetically impossible from from…"

Wind Dial replied May 23, 2013 to Red/white or sable

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

"It's not impossible but unlikely to be HD this young.  X-rays however are usually fa…"

Wind Dial replied Apr 29, 2013 to Momo yelps in pain when he starts to run fast

8 May 2, 2013
Reply by Tae

"I would guess that most of it will fade from the main area of the face and be left w…"

Wind Dial replied Apr 12, 2013 to Color Change in Pembroke Corgi Puppy

9 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

"I don't see the attachment but here is a link http://www.winddialfarm.com/corgi-coat…"

Wind Dial replied Apr 11, 2013 to Color Change in Pembroke Corgi Puppy

9 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Tait Torkelson

"Although I agree the rusty crate and miscommunication wasn't perfect I wouldn't jump…"

Wind Dial replied Apr 5, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"In true purebred lineage, black and white without tan is not possible in the Pembrok…"

Wind Dial replied Apr 2, 2013 to Black and White Corgi?

44 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by GPN

"I have to say I'm surprised.  I seen your other posts asking about the breeder and I…"

Wind Dial replied Apr 2, 2013 to Puppy home for several days and looking for encouraging words!

49 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim & Sandi

"Puppies eyes are immature and aren't completely coordinated and they can wander a li…"

Wind Dial replied Jan 19, 2013 to Picking a puppy - eye question

40 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ciara & Macy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by