Rachael & Waffle's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (660) Replies Latest Activity

"I have no advice for what food to feed, but I would encourage you to add DHA to her…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Aug 15, 2012 to 22% Protein too low? How to add DHA to the food

11 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"When I get my ducks in a row, I will certainly begin work on my blog again.  I'm gla…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Aug 13, 2012 to The Comprehensive Corgi Guide- A Resource for New and Future Owners

23 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Nicholas, Kailee, & Gilby

"I am no vet, but afaik, that's probably not necessary!  The biggest issue with exces…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Aug 13, 2012 to The Comprehensive Corgi Guide- A Resource for New and Future Owners

23 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Nicholas, Kailee, & Gilby

"I'm glad that his last moments were peaceful and full of love.  You're all in our th…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 31, 2012 to Mocha Needs Your Prayers

446 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Annaglen + Piper!!

"Truthfully, a regular unprocessed potato (without the skin, because the skin can be…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 10, 2012 to the "new" wellness core formula for puppies

6 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"Definitely do it!  It's like doggy soccer. We'd definitely do a workshop, but my bes…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 9, 2012 to Trieball

7 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

"We met an obvious Corgi mix (or just a very poorly bred Corgi) up at school once.  I…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 7, 2012 to Rescues and breed misidentification

35 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

"If you want to learn more about this issue, this website [warning: graphic content] …"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 6, 2012 to Help!! Should I dock my Pembroke puppies tails?

61 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Maddie, Sam, and Ruby

"Don't give him a chance to ignore you a couple of times.  If you tell him to do some…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 5, 2012 to growling at the neighbors

9 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"When you word it this way, I can relate.  Waffle is JUST LIKE Ace, I guess, in regar…"

Rachael & Waffle replied Jul 1, 2012 to Unlocking the Frisbeesphere - Update 04 July

33 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Ludi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service