Kara with Dasiy & Scout's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"lol! I don't think he will get away with it then. My husband had a fit when I didn't…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Feb 6, 2012 to How picky are you about dog germs?

43 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Kara with Dasiy & Scout

"When Scout jumped on the dishwasher door I had to get a picture for you guys! :-)"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Feb 6, 2012 to How picky are you about dog germs?

43 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Kara with Dasiy & Scout

"I am sorry to hear about your loss. AJ was a beautiful girl and sounds like she was…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Jan 30, 2012 to AJ Passed Over the Rainbow Bridge

45 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by morgan

"I can't wait to get my hands on all these adorable corgi pics!! THANKS for all the h…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Jan 24, 2012 to 365 Day Calendar - More Updates!!!

199 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

"I just love your new family! Dollar is a beauty and the new pup is adorable. We are…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Dec 31, 2011 to here is some pics of dollar and my new puppy:)

93 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures either!"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Dec 29, 2011 to hope everyone had a merry christmas! (or happy holiday) i also have a surprise!

30 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

"I read Christmas tree water is not good so maybe that was the problem. We wrapped th…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Dec 22, 2011 to DANGER: Presents under the tree might contain food!

21 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"I was just thinking about this too.  Dasiy is sick right now with some diarrhea and…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Dec 22, 2011 to DANGER: Presents under the tree might contain food!

21 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

"We will be praying for Tod and your family! Give him a corgi kiss from us!"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Dec 20, 2011 to Tod is still not well. This time it's ......

105 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Roger/Laurie

"I am so sorry for you and your husband. Your Teddy was an awesome corgi and I can se…"

Kara with Dasiy & Scout replied Nov 28, 2011 to teddy is in heaven now :'( <3

158 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by justine moeller

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by