Josh's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The strangest thing Merlin has eaten was a whole salamander. We were just out for a…"

Josh replied Dec 17, 2008 to What is the weirdest thing your corgi has eaten???????

70 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maxine Stone

"Merlin eats poop quiet often (whenever we go outside, actually). It isn't so much th…"

Josh replied Jun 7, 2008 to Kind of a Nasty Question

19 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai

"I haven't really noticed that tendency. Merlin (male) seems to pay a bit more attent…"

Josh replied Apr 25, 2008 to Does your Corgi Love you or someone else in your family more??

12 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Vladimir

"After unsuccessful searches in VA, we finally found Merlin's breeder in mid-North Ca…"

Josh replied Apr 19, 2008 to What is the average distance allowed to drive for picking up your corgi/price for getting one/which kind should you get?

16 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sasha

"Its funny you mention that. Merlin is completely obsessed with this ONE bra that my…"

Josh replied Apr 19, 2008 to What does your corgi get his/her mouth on that they shouldn't??

62 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

"we named our corgi Merlin. I had never had a dog before and I always thought that wa…"

Josh replied Jan 27, 2008 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Fantastic! Thanks so much for all your input! Tomorrow's forcast? Running with a cha…"

Josh replied Dec 26, 2007 to Two Parter

9 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Little Bear

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by