All Discussions Tagged 'Food' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jack and the Easter Cake: Let's hear funny food stories!

Let's hear your funny "Corgi and food" stories!   Neither of my dogs actively beg, though both will sit hopefully nearby when we eat.  They…

Started by Beth

80 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by David

Food

The breeder is currently feeding the puppies Iams but we definitely want to switch to a different brand.  We bought a small bag of his curr…

Started by Anya Q.

4 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Dog Food Recommendation for a Corgi with Colitis

I wanted to see what other owners are feeding their Corgis.  My little guy Finnegan, has been eating Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream since…

Started by Julie Low

9 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Katy

WONT EAT!

I have no idea why Cooper is like this but since he's been a puppy Cooper has NEVER been excited to eat his dog food. I don't know if it's…

Started by Laurel & Cooper

13 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Phil and Jane Hughes

Food Brand Suggestions!?

Rylee has been rather picky about eating and really avoids his food until he gets too hungry and just eats it - I assume he rather dislikes…

Started by Lisa

18 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jane

Food intake for 11 week old puppy

Hi all ~ I wanted to ask how much to feed my 11 week old corgi. I have been giving him 1/4 cup of Diamond puppy kibble three times a day an…

Started by Jen Morrow Sandberg

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jane

Home Made Corgi Food Recommendations & Experiences

If anyone has any experience, recommendations, recipes for home made corgi food, we would greatly appreciate hearing from you.  Especially…

Started by Amelia Sanes

4 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Too Fast Eating...

Both of my dogs eat way too fast.  I put them both in separate areas and still they don't even chew and they cough every other whole bite.…

Started by Otto and Otis

9 May 19, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

Amicus

Hey guys,    My puppy (11 weeks) is on Orijen, but out of concern for the high levels of protein, I thought it required some investigation.…

Started by Nicole & Emma

16 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Nicole & Emma

Food Recommendations

I am getting Taste of the Wild to send me some samples, how do you decide which one of their products to feed your corgi?  Is it a matter o…

Started by Solomon & Naomi's Page

4 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Solomon & Naomi's Page

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by