All Discussions Tagged 'Pembroke' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So You Think You Want a Corgi

I've been wanting to write this for awhile and just found the time.  I hope people find it helpful.  I've gathered my information from pers…

Started by Beth

88 Jan 23, 2019
Reply by Lois B. Allen

Aggressive Corgi Puppy

So here's the deal, Pickles is now 11 months old (PWC), and spoiled rotten.  When we got him from the breeder he was the biggest in his lit…

Started by Sean & Mal

25 May 12, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

Hi. I am brand new to the forum and to Corgis. I am about to get a mismarked Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy and I wanted to know what you guys…

Started by Javier del Rios

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

One year old male Corgi in Eastern PA shelter

Any takers?   This is NOT (to the best of my knowledge) a no-kill shelter, but they do hold onto adoptable dogs for a long time.    I bel…

Started by Beth

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

Anybody get a Pem from Cypress Farms???

I looking at rescuing a Pem Male who was bred by Jan at Cypress Farms Corgis.  I don't know this breeder but I'm looking avoid a puppy who…

Started by Moxie & Mia

5 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

Looking for a Pembroke in the San Francisco/Bay Area!

Hi all, My wife and I are trying to find a Pembroke (or a mix that looks like a Pembroke) Corgi.  It seems relatively easy to find a puppy…

Started by Peter Gleason

5 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mai

Size and type of bed for a female pem pup?

Gemma is 15 weeks and we've had her just a few days.  She's already housebroken (thanks breeders!) and spends a lot of time out of her crat…

Started by Melissa S

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Ellen Andersen

Looking to adopt-Memphis/Arkansas area

I've been wanting to adopt a Pembroke since I rescued my cardigan, but have had no luck...I was going to buy a female from a litter but all…

Started by Kayla and Mason

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Kayla and Mason

Nightly panting, frantic movement/pacing, and vomit. Help.

Hello all,   I am going to be taking Mr. Barkley to the vet here shortly, but I was just shooting this out there if anyone else had experie…

Started by Anthony and Amanda

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

walking a 4 month old puppy!

Just wondering how much should I walk my 4 month old pembroke corgi pup.  He has so much energy lately that I really wanted to start traini…

Started by Shrn & Fitz

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Anna B

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by