All Discussions Tagged 'bark' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Constantly Noisy

Winston has acquired a horrible habit and I don't know how to get it to stop. He has decided that barking is THE. THING. TO. DO. ALL. THE.…

Started by Tori

13 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Anyone getting Pawalla boxes? Do you like them?

Fauna is 1 year old this month, and to celebrate I'd like to try out one of these box services.  Fab.com has a discount on Pawalla boxes ($…

Started by Lauren Rae & Fauna

5 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by rae

Herding vs Hurting

Today on my walk a black and tan coonhound ran up to Franklin and a fun play session began. As it got more intense Franklin started herding…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

17 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Sam, Gregg & Poopdeck

How to get rid of Raccoon?

Florida corgi VS Toronto Raccoon   I have a stubborn raccoon that camps out on my 2nd floor balcony, it keeps coming back every other night…

Started by Sam Tsang

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Beth

Finn chews on bark

We have flower beds all around the outside of our house, and we've put down weed-reducing fabric and bark. Finn's favorite thing in the wor…

Started by Misti, Guinness and Finnegan

12 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Molly and Isabella

Barking

Any good tips for curbing excessive barking? I know this is expected with corgis but it's a bit much some times.

Started by Ryan Walvoord

24 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

My Corgi "half" barks at EVERYONE on our walks

I know Corgi's are known to be protective and all, mine almost never barks in the house. but anytime he sees a person outside on walks he d…

Started by Ashley Henne

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Ashley Henne

Barking & Growling

My 11mo corgi Pebble barks very barely since I got her. She is super friendly and never barks at people. During walks when there are other…

Started by Gary & Jo + Peb

23 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

The Dominos Man is Evil!

I know I've heard of others having this issue with their pups but I've never experienced it yet until this morning. Usually Roxi does the…

Started by Avyon

6 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Avyon

Help! We need some sleep!

We have had Ein for a couple weeks now, and he was doing just fine throughout the night. A few days ago, he started whining and barking lou…

Started by Justin & Megan

5 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by