All Discussions Tagged 'behavior' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potty training my 9 month old female pembroke

Hi fellow corgi parents! This is my first time posting and I'm really excited to find a site where I can relate to others and get tips on c…

Started by Mianna

3 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

Training my little 9 month old Heathen

I sooo love my little Mr Gatsby - he's sweet and loving, cuddly (when he decides to sit still for 10 seconds) and as cute as it's possible…

Started by Pinklemonadeliz

12 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Pinklemonadeliz

Picking Our Puppy; How To Know What the Colors/Personalities Will Be

Hello all! This is my very first post on MyCorgi and I had a few questions for you experienced breeders/owners. We have first pick of 5 mal…

Started by Mary Margaret

9 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Cardigans

This is our beautiful cardigan pup. Her mom was a deep red one, the breeder said she would become a blond - not a deep red. I'm kinda thin…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Preparing for a Corgi Puppy

Hey guys, My husband and I are getting our Pem Corgi puppy on April 6 and are wanting to prepare as much as possible. Our breeder is giving…

Started by Paige Coffer

13 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

Food Allergies...?

So, we have had Maromi going back and forth to the vet for months. They think he has a food allergy because he was not eating, had irritate…

Started by Felicia & Maromi

2 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

Comic Relief. Are you sitting down?

Check out this Craig's List Post if you need a good laugh. This woman wants to rent a fleet of corgis. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ev

Started by Holly

8 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Jane T. (& Griffin)

Does your Corgi chew on his/her nails? Why?

I was just asked this question and I don't have an answer. Are they like people who chew on their fingernails????  I have a rescue who does…

Started by Jane Christensen

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

Change in Behavior: 2 y/o Now Constantly On Alert

I'm hoping to get some insight from other corgi owners on some behavior changes I've noticed in my two year old neutered corgi, Einstein. I…

Started by Jenna

13 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Holly

Does your corgi like to sleep near the stairs?

Booker can't resist sleeping at the bottom of the stairs every time he's sleepy. Even when I'm visiting someone else's house and bring him…

Started by Steph Mueller

9 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ian Black

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by