All Discussions Tagged 'breed' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What breed size for Blue Buffalo to get?

Hi everyone! So we're going to make the switch to Blue Buffalo finally and I've been looking online at my choices and am not sure if I shou…

Started by Lisa && Yoshi

11 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Lisa && Yoshi

Rescues and breed misidentification

This evening, we went over to the park around dusk.  It's been very hot--- too hot to walk the dogs--- and we thought we'd get them some ex…

Started by Beth

35 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

Cutest/Ugliest Dog Breeds

Obviously most people on this website are going to pick corgis as the cutest or one of the cutest breeds of dogs. I was curious though what…

Started by Bartleby

4 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by DudeWheresMyCorgi

Cardigan, or pembroke with a tail?

Back in December we adopted Taffy, who was listed as a cardigan welsh corgi by the shelter, but they've misidentified dogs before. As she h…

Started by Caitlin

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Raphaela Ho

Does anybody run with their corgi?

I am a runner who hasn't run in a year (I decided to take the year off) but I'm itching to start again.  I think our corgi Floyd would bene…

Started by Erica Luna

22 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Einstein Batista

Breed confusion?

Hi everyone! I have a 18 week old Pembroke tri with a tail. I love to take him out when I go places, but every single time that I go to Pet…

Started by Libby

31 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

How did you end up with a corgi? Tell us your story!

My wife and I were newly weds, we were not ready for babies so we decided to take on a puppy instead. At that time in our life, we were li…

Started by Sam Tsang

86 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Libby and Dyddy!!

Breed Name Decal?

Hello out there in Corgi Land! I wanted to know if anyone knew the name of the product or company that makes those stickers that has dog br…

Started by Thiago's Mom

15 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Lay Around Limp

Hey Gang - I've noticed my corgi limps around after laying for a long. When she first gets up - after she hobbles around a bit (a minute o…

Started by Kim

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Chester

Dogs 101 - Corgi to be featured

There's a new show on Animal Planet called Dogs 101. The show goes through different breeds of dogs explaining the behavior and characteris…

Started by Jason and Darlene

7 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Linda and Kaijuu Le

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by