All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The dog ate my underwear."

"The dog ate my underwear." True story. An employee, notorious for malingering on flimsy excuses, called in sick because "...the dog ate my…

Started by John Wolff

1 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Angela Kau-Forsberg

What do you feed your corgi?

Take the poll

Started by Sam Tsang

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

Grain Free Foods?

Since there have been many discussions on the merits of grain free foods in the past, I thought I'd share this short article on the subject…

Started by Anna Morelli

12 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

A long struggle of many problems

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums. I guess I just need to vent because my corgi, Chance, was called "viscous" today. I guess I'm hurt b…

Started by Melka

9 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Emma

"Don't look into his eyes..."

Science 17 April 2015 pp. 274, 280 $ 333 "Don't look into his eyes," I often warn passersby of Al.  "That's how they control our minds." I…

Started by John Wolff

7 May 18, 2015
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Dog park etiquette, must VENT

I know many of you are completely against visits to the dog park - so if you are - stop reading now.  Bogart is VERY social and since he is…

Started by Bogart the Cardigan

18 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Marina Holshevnikoff

Reduce Shedding!

Tip:  Add equal amounts of water to your Corgi's dry food.   With two Corgi's the dog hair that they shed was unmanageable in our home.  …

Started by MCE

4 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by MCE

If a Pet is Lost, Missing, Stolen or Found – Please Read Share

Our member Melissa Bee have compiled a list of places to post information about lost pets: *Join us here at this Pet Missing Alert Group…s…

Started by Sam Tsang

10 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Carl Koch

Watch-Corgi? What heroics have your corgis engaged?

OMG! Cassie just scared a prowler off! I'm sitting here laboring over the accursed computer (a device that allows work to expand to fill 2…

Started by Vicky Hay

16 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

Song to describe your dog.

Ever sit down and think what song could best describe your dog. I know with people we all the time say " Well that song is the story of my…

Started by Don

94 May 22, 2014
Reply by Don

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by