All Discussions Tagged 'dry' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Won't eat normal food and we're going away on holiday

Hi all I hope someone has some ideas to help us! Our Corgi, Fortie, won't eat his regular dog food, ie the dry food. He loves his treats, h…

Started by Bea S

13 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Food

The breeder is currently feeding the puppies Iams but we definitely want to switch to a different brand.  We bought a small bag of his curr…

Started by Anya Q.

4 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jane Christensen

Dry dog food storage?

Hello everyone! As the time for my puppy to come home draws nearer, I find the list of supplies I need to get dwindling. One thing I'm stil…

Started by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

12 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Marissa, Bandit, and Bacon

BJ's Berkley & Jensen Holistic brand dog food

I saw this at my local BJ's and read the back ingredients. Overall, it looked like it was on par with some of the other brands I've either…

Started by Jessica

0 May 9, 2012

Does a "blow-out" after a bath help with the shedding?

OK - I haven't posted anything on here for a very long time but I'd really appreciate any input you have.  The shedding is driving my husba…

Started by Shelby Shirley

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Emily Trupiano

Itchy Eyes somebody please help

A while ago I posted that Shiro had itchy skin, yeast infections, eye discharge, itchy eyes, etc. Most of these things are gone with the ne…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

10 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Tracy

My Poor Dandruffy Corgi

Hello everybodee! I got such great advice with my toy problems that I'd love to hear what you have to say about itchy, dandruffy skin! Tu…

Started by C. M. Wood

6 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Heather and Ella

Dry nose, letargic, some vomiting last night

Yesterday we took Shiro to a lake. He's been pooping a lot lately but I think it's his new food. He had some diarrhea but he also did a day…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Hacking cough right after bordetella vaccine?

Hello everyone, I did a search on the forum and found a few things that could relate but seemed a little different than what my Cloud has.…

Started by Matthew Aguilera

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Lisa

help! Mikko is hacking/dry heaving

So Mikko went to the "doggie hilton" for 2 days last week while my hubby and I went out of town. When we got back into our normal routine,…

Started by Mikko (& Danielle too)

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cooper, Nora, Grady, Izzy & Jax

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by