All Discussions Tagged 'toys' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safe Dog Chews

I'm wondering what you all give your pups to satisfy their unquenchable need to chew.  Jeli is 6 months now.  I've been giving her Himalyan…

Started by susan

8 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Andrea

Anyone getting Pawalla boxes? Do you like them?

Fauna is 1 year old this month, and to celebrate I'd like to try out one of these box services.  Fab.com has a discount on Pawalla boxes ($…

Started by Lauren Rae & Fauna

5 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by rae

interactive mentally stimulating toys?

Hi everyone- My roommate & her pup are moving out to live with her fiance and now my dog won't have a constant playmate anymore. :(  So…

Started by Ali & Scooter

6 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Ali & Scooter

Aggression Over Toys- How to Prevent This and How to React

Hello all, I just had a very scary moment. One of my friends came over and brought his pup, Jaxen, a miniature dachshund. He and Indy have…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth and Indy

Why we don't make dog toys out of our old socks.

Not even a corgi can tell an old sock from a new sock.

Started by John Wolff

3 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Laura Rochette

Dangerous ingestion from toys and such

I can't give either dog toys, or dog beds or anything to sleep on without it behind shredded within hours or days. The only toy they have y…

Started by Lemmy Winks

15 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Lemmy Winks

Corgi Play Etiquette

Hi, I have been searching for another post on this topic, but have not found one.  My corgis play great together, but I am wondering a few…

Started by Lindsey Corkern

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Brooke Busteed

Toy OCD

The Lloydster LOVES tennis balls. I mean, he doesn't just like to play with them, he will carry them around the house like a security blank…

Started by Julie & Lloyd

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Boredom Busters for a dog that loves to chew!

Tuesday loves treat based toys. Her Kong is a major fave of both of ours. But I'm having a hard time finding other food toys that she can't…

Started by C. M. Wood

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Places to keep dog toys

I feel like the doggy toys are overrunning my house, especially after the holidays! Squeakers, tennis balls and rope toys are everywhere..…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

15 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Aj

RSS

© 2014   Created by Sam Tsang.

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service